I installed postfix during the installation of my 8.2 mandrake os.  The
postfix version is 20020228, I think.  I am trying to setup postfix
using the "Postfix+Courier-IMAP+MySQL documentation but I'm getting the
following error message:

Mar  6 08:56:55 linuxserver postfix/qmgr[15746]: fatal: unsupported
dictionary type: mysql
Mar  6 08:57:00 linuxserver postfix/tlsmgr[15747]: fatal: unsupported
dictionary type: mysql
Mar  6 08:57:39 linuxserver postfix/smtpd[15810]: fatal: unsupported
dictionary type: mysql
Mar  6 08:57:45 linuxserver postfix/pickup[15812]: fatal: unsupported
dictionary type: mysql

I looked on google and found a couple of references to email archives
for another distro that indicated that postfix was not compiled with the
correct modules and thus generated this message.

Can anyone tell me what modules are included in the standard mandrake
compile of postfix or how to see what modules were included?  I know in
apache I can -l and get a list but that according to the man pages
postfix doesn't support something similar.

Thanks for a reply.

Carter