stefmit wrote:

Thank you - didn't know about this one. I will investigate those engines, in the hope for a Linux capable one.

But talking about (re)search of Internet, and because you mentioned/quoted the paragraph below, then allow me to advise you to visit one very interesting site related to this subject:

http://www.searchlores.org/

Click on the main icon/logo ... and welcome to Fravia's world ...