Hi Mark,

with the 3 drives in and it boots normally, edit the fstab file and
change the hdc? to hdb?
? being the partition number.
Change lilo to be hdb instead of hdc.
Reboot with a floppy, at lilo promp: linux root=/dev/hdb?
? being the partition number the os is on.
Run lilo.
Reboot to boot from kernel on harddrive.

Gary.