On Fri Mar 14, 2003 at 04:27:38PM -0500, Charles A Edwards wrote:

> > I am, personally, about half an inch from unsubscribing from this list
> > as well, although it pains me to do so as some people have questions
> > regarding security and updates that I like to help with.  But I simply
> > can't stand the amount of off-topic garbage coming through the
> > Mandrake lists these days...
>
> Vincent
> I do no know if mutt has any similar option but with sylpheed-claws
> I can set a thread as 'ignore' and set a processing rule that all
> 'ignore thread' messages be deleted.
>
> In this manner I do not have to worry with being accosted by some of the
> crap that gets posted to the list since I never see them.

There likely is, but I don't know it.  I'm probably using 20% of mutt's full
potential.  I can delete an entire thread, but it keeps coming back the next
time I'm in the mail box.  I don't think mutt "remembers" this kind of
thing, although I could be wrong.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/