JOHAM,DAVID (HP-Boise,ex1) wrote:
You might try looking at JavaScript.com.

If you mail me off-list, I might be able to help you as well....

David

Are there any Javascript mailing lists or newsgroups, if so, what
are they?

you might also give Programmersheaven.com a try too. I've found that a great resource since starting at university this year. there are some real good programmers that patrol the forums there and are real good about answering quickly with good information.

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996