I have a NVIDIA GFORCE II graphic card and have NVIDIA driver compiled
against kernel to get most out its perfomance. Problem is I want to have
two displays (vtty7 and vtty8) with X.

If I try a simple gdm from console while already into vtty7 X session it
will finally launch X on another vtty, but I can't get it working
through config files. I read I have to edit /etc/X11/xdm/Xservers and
add a line like:
:2 local /usr/X11R6/bin/X -deferglyphs 16
but with this line it won't start any X at all.

What's wrong???

--
           Diego  Dominguez
              __/\__