Hi,
I know of www.kernel.org but I do not know wheter .rpm
format is supported.
.tgz are quite straighforward to install:
tar xzvf <file>
whenever you need to uninstall it just remove the
directory.

Cheers
Leonardo Diciolla

 --- "J. Grant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto: > Hi,

> I have been searching for a newer kernel on:
>
> ftp://ftp.dkuug.dk/pub/mandrake/updates/9.0/RPMS

ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/Linux/distributions/mandrake/updates/9.0/RPMS
> rpmfind.net
>
> However, I can not find a 2.4.20 rpm.  Are there
> rpms for mdk anywhere
> on the net?
>
> I found the cooker ISO's:

ftp://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake-iso/i586

> However I just wanted a newer kernel rpm. With that
> local root, and some
> RAID updates etc
>
> Could someone direct me to an rpm for mdk9 please?
>
> Cheers
>
> JG
>

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html