"dar" can make split archives, so can "zip"

write a script to do that, then burn the 2 isos.

or buy a dvd-r and avoid the issue :)

JG

on the 22/03/03 21:25, Gonzalo Avaria wrote:
Hi experts, i would like to make a simple question, but i've been looking everywhere for the answer.

I would like to make 2 iso images, of 700Mb each, from a 1.2Gb data folder.

that is, i want to cop my 1.2 Gb folder into 2 Cd's, but with mkisofs making the automatically, not having to move the files into 2 folders and then making the iso files.
I know that there is a option to make the iso's images of a desired size, but couldn't find it anywhere.

That's all, thanks for your time.

PS: I would apreriate if you answer quikly, because i will be only this weekend with a CD-R/RW device on my hands.