Did you try the version at http://macromedia.rediris.es/site_ri.html ? This works fine for me with mozilla 1.3

If this is really bug, why not email macromedia about it? they list an email address for contact

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&P5_Language=English http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/flash/english/linux/6.0r79/install_flash_player_6_linux.tar.gz

If not, check out http://www.swift-tools.com/Flash/ although this is far from alpha

Cheers

JG