Well....What the hell is this.  Denis Havlik's Shock and Awe campaign?

I'm suitably impressed.  Now to figure out how to download it without going through
URPMI.  FTP sites for 9.1 on Mandrakeclub, I reckon.

BTW, hate to have been away, but I've got a bunch of irons in the fire right now.

C yas soon--

LX