SainTiss wrote:
Hi,

I seem to have stumbled upon an oddity: I was trying to install
gkrellm-themes, which is in the contrib repository, and indeed, drakconf
lists gkrellm-themes-0.2-4. However, when trying to install it, I get a
download error in the style of "FTP couldn't RETR file". I found this to
be weird, so opened gftp and checked out the FTP repository myself, only
to find out that gkrellm-themes-0.2-3 was present, not 0.2-4.

So I guess this is an error in the synthesis.hdlist2.cz file I use?

Or did the naming change, and is this synthesis file not for the contrib
part?

Thanks,

Hans

I reported this several days ago to cooker but have seen no response: http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg104826.html

I have a local mirror and was able to create a correct (so far) hdlist.cz and synthesis.hdlist.cz for this directory with genhdlist but I wonder if it wouldn't be better to have the newer packages of the hdlist in the mirror, instead.

Probably, the right people will notice this and something will be done. If nothing changes on the mirrors I will cite your message as a followup to mine on cooker to rattle the cage again.

Rolf