Am Dienstag, 1. April 2003 03:19 schrieb Jack Coates:
> any one have a way to print a multiple-page fax sent as a TIFF? I hate
> to boot VMware just to print it, but it looks like that's the only
> option -- everything in Linux only shows page 1.

ah, you can do it with efix (part of the efax package) simply run
'efix tifffile.tiff > psfile.ps'. But afaik kfax can do it too.

Martin
H E L I X Gesellschaft für Software & Engineering mbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 52              Telefon (069) 4789 35-30
60314 Frankfurt am Main             Telefax (069) 4789 35-44
http://www.helix-gmbh.net                [EMAIL PROTECTED]