On Thursday April 3 2003 08:22 am, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> >     Well, the CHRPM (change log) list has had all the new KDE
> > 3.1.1 rpms on it for several days.  Some are even up to patch
> > level 5 (-5mdk) already. BUT, the mirrors are stagnant, and
> > nothings showin up yet. The "why not?, and "how come?" has been
> > asked on the cooker list, but nobody in the know at Mandrake has
> > said anything.

> Maybe Cooker is not unfrozen yet ?

   Well, late last week it did thaw enough to have a few updates. But
that ended on Friday. Now the primary mirror has a mix match of
hdlist*'s dated Fri., and synthesis.hdlist*'s dated 4/1.
 (April Fool's ? ;)

   When these situations have occurred with past cooker, it was
usually one of two things.  Either the cooker primary mirrors were
unable to get updates from Mandrake's internal server (snafu), or they
were being held on purpose.  I suspect the latter reason this time.
Could be it's still frozen, tho I don't see why since the CHRPM list
is so active.