Anne Wilson wrote:

> On Friday 06 Jun 2003 1:43 pm, Felix Miata wrote:

> > Discuss the problem with the Mozilla developers on
> > irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla. There may need to be a bug filed.

> Sorry - I said I was not very savvy on irc.  I tried it, but got c
> [19:48:07]  Connecting to mozilla.org, port 6667...
> [19:48:07] * E * Can't connect to host: Connection refused

> so I obviously did something wrong.  Can you give me push in the right
> direction?

In the Mozilla window menu is Chatzilla (unless you have a very old
version). Open that. Before you do, it's a good idea go into prefs and
change the "nick" to something other than IRCMonkey. Once it starts,
there will be a catalog of channels in the first or second tab. Click on
the #chatzilla link for help with Chatzilla; click on the #mozillazine
link for help with user issues; click on the #mozilla link for help with
problems you believe are the result of a Mozilla bug. There is a CZ FAQ
at http://www.moztips.com/index.php?id=7
--
"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you..."
                                                Matthew 7:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/