After having a working cooker setup I managed to trash my install last
week and had to go back to 9.0 (sniff).

I've managed to start reconstructing some things and now fmirror cooker,
although I don't mirror cooker-contrib. I was able to get 'elm' back but
now am experiencing difficulties installing rpmfind.

First, rpm (4.0.4 methinks) segfaulted and dumped core when attempting to
install rpmfind  (rpmfind-1.7-4mdk.i586.rpm) from contrib. I then ditched
rpm 4.0.4 in favor of newer rpm. With some wrangling on cooker, I was
able to grab the dependencies etc. to get rpm and the other related tools
(gurpmi, urpmi, rpmdrake, etc.) installed.

But rpmfind won't install, because it needs rpm-4.0.4 specifically.

I've installed
rpm-helper-0.9-1mdk
rpm-4.2-7mdk
urpmi-4.3-12mdk
rpmdrake-2.1-21mdk
gurpmi-4.3-12mdk
rpmtools-4.5-11mdk

in addition to new gurpmi, rpmdrake and so forth.

But I can't build from the rpmfind source rpm. I get a message saying
"/usr/lib/rpm/rpmb" not found.

Whoever walked off with that, would they please return it?