I tried to configure mynetwork settings on a portable with Manrake 9.1.
First off, everything went fine, my Xircom PCMCIA card was auto-detected
and I configured it to do DHCP.

So far so good.

When I attached the port-replicator, it's 3com card was also detected,
but when I tried to configure it with a fixed IP, everything got messed
up.

I removed the port-replicator and its settings, but somehow drakconnects
keeps popping them back up (it is not connected).
As a result, the Xircom card comes up, but doesn't do DHCP.  It works
when I log in as root and start the dhcp client manually.
Drakconnect also keeps insisting on the gateway address set by the fixed
card, and I can't remove it.

Is there any way to clear my settings and start fresh again?

My portable is a Dell Lattitude CPi A, the port replicator contains a
3com boomerang card (10/100 Mbit).

Thanks

Guy