1. My Win2K and ML 9.1 VNC client on the notebook cannot connect to the Linux
VNC server since doing a fresh install to ML 9.1 on the server box. This
setup worked when using ML 9.0 on the server box.
Error message: Could not start process Unable to create io-slave: Too many
open files. (There were no open files)

2. User logouts are extremely slow (>5 minutes) on the server box.

3. ML 9.1 crashed on my server box for no apparent reason - did another fresh
install. Too bad I didn't get a chance to backup the config files before that
happened.

4. Network setup sucks (all distros since ML 7.2). I have to manually modify
the config files to get the IP addresses properly set and I have to manually
install the airo driver for the wireless card on the server box. MCC just
can't seem to get it right.

5. The test for the video card displays a grey screen for all resolutions.
But, the 1024x768, 16 million color setting seems to work fine. Radeon VE
card and Princeton monitor.

6. A better GUI for Shorewall would be nice - right now it's best to manually
configure the Shorewall files instead of using MCC.