Hi experts,

I'm a new user of Mandrake 9.1.
My on-board sound card is based on the C-Media 8738MX sound chip.

Per default I get 4 channels working, but front and subwoofer are not working....
I'm aware how to configure the cmpci sound module (already done in another distro),
but Mandrake is using the snd-cmipci module and the parameters are not described
in a very clear way, neither in Harddrake nor using the usual modules commands in the
console.

Anyone aware of the meaning of the parameters?? I would like to have back my 5.1
sound channels asap.

Have a nice day

Marco

UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101