Heh,

jus found out that it's possible to get the Corporate Server 2.1 for 750,- $... Cheaper, but not enough for me ;)

Cheers

Joerg

Greg Meyer wrote:
On Tuesday 10 June 2003 08:27 am, Joerg Mertin wrote:

PS: I looked at the Mandrake Server-Packages... But I won't buy it - I
just don't want to put 1500,- Bucks as a private person into it.

I should clarify that this server is running the download edition. I agree with you. $1,500 is too much for a provate server, so I joined the Club.

| Joerg Mertin              :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (Home)|
| in Neuchâtel/Schweiz      :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     (Work)|
| Stardust's LiNUX System   :                                          |
| PGP 2.6.3in Key on Demand :  Voice & Fax: +41(0)32 / 725 52 54       |
Home-Page: http://www.solsys.org