Björn Lundin wrote:

Now it's getting silly, I try a last time (There _is_ a message below)

> Now - I do have a fairly well knowledge of Mandrakes capabilities, and for
> my Desktop - I have no problem using it. However - a Server means for me,
> that all my backups are going on it, it has to be reliable, needs to be
> secured - and the system needs to be supported for at least a year or 2.

I'm running a Mdk 7.2 server at the office that don't get too much attention
from me. It's just a fileserver, and an intranet webserver were I'm running
testprograms. However, 4 months ago, we realized that it proberbly should
get some maintenance attention. So I looked for an Update mirror, and
I found a couple of them still alive. Urpmi made the update very easy.

/Björn