Greetings,

I've attempted to install Acrobat Reader on my 9.1 system, and I get the
following error - apparently the installer expects to use a command that
isn't available. See below.

Can anyone help out?

----

Enter installation directory for Acrobat 5.0.5 [/usr/local/Acrobat5]

Installing platform independent files ... Done

Installing platform dependent files ... Done
./INSTALL: line 219: ed: command not found
ERROR installing /usr/local/Acrobat5/bin/acroread

Per-Olof Litby                   Phone:  +46 8 631-1463
Regional Mgr - Nordic/Baltic     Fax:    +46 8 631-1005
Java Web Services               Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sun Microsystems
Calendar URL below (Sun only)
http://namefinder.germany/nfcal.cgi?-s+23213
I've got this great ambition to die of exhaustion
rather than boredom.

  • ... Per-Olof Litby (Reg'l Mgr - Java Web Services - Nordic/Baltic - Sun Microsystems)
    • ... Anne Wilson
      • ... Per-Olof Litby (Reg'l Mgr - Java Web Services - Nordic/Baltic - Sun Microsystems)
        • ... Anne Wilson
          • ... James Sparenberg
            • ... Anne Wilson
        • ... charlie