BTW, I use openmosix kernel, which is based in linus kernel, with some
boxes.  Now I got a new computer, kernel in MDK 9.1 works pretty fine with
via KT400 chipset, however, openmosix does not work at all. Is MDK 9.1
linux kernel patched for this chipset?  And will linus 2.4.21 be?
How may check this?  Maybe in some Changelog?

Many questions... any help would very appreciated.

Cheers,

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Praedor Atrebates wrote:

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva