On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 09:17, Chuck Stuettgen wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-06-14 at 22:51, James Sparenberg wrote:
> > 3   Upgrade to 2.4.19-32mdk (the latest kernel for 9.0) it works much
> > nicer.
> >
> > James
> >
> Where do you find kernel updates for 9.0?  When I run Mandrake Update I
> never see any Kernel updates...

They get visually and physically excluded because they are kernels and
need to be installed not upgraded.  Do,

urpmi --update kernel

from a command line and it will properly install the kernel, it should
be something like 2419-32 in your lilo.conf by name... then
reboot.......  kernels because of their nature can only be done
explicitly not passively like all the other rpms.

James