Brian.

From: Jesus Hernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everybody, i'm new in the list, and i've got a problem with Apache under Mandrake 8.

I've got an Apache server running on a Windows XP, and everything works ok, but now i'm trying to configure it to run under Linux. The problem is that the page links do not redirect to the localhost but to the URL:

Under XP:
http://localhost/ all the links in the page refer to localhost.

Under Linux:
http://localhost/ then all the links in the page refer to http://www.elacuariodeaguadulce.com wich is the Internet URL. Really i don't know why the Apache server redirects it to the URL instead of the localhost.

The server is Apache, running PHP and MySQL.

Does anybody knows it? (I don't know if the question is clear enought)

Thanks in advance,
Chus

_________________________________________________________________ Get mobile Hotmail. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp