How they are connected?

In my home I have direct connection 100Mbps(reversed UTP) from a linuxpc to
winxp.
from WinXP I can read about 9MBytes/sec (50%network indication)
from the linuxPC I get about 2-3 MB/sec (20% network indication)
I have mandrake 9.1 with built it samba.
Seems that the linuxpc is 200% faster in transfer.... :)
When I had both of the with WinXP I was getting 20% network. :(

Στις Πεμ 19 Ιουν 2003 20:29, ο/η Brant Fitzsimmons έγραψε:

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]