** James Sparenberg (Freitag, 20. Juni 2003 04:15)
> Linux world 1999  SuSe is in trouble, Mandrake is flying high with a
> booth as large as anyone at the show.  Flash forward to 2003 ...
> roles are definitely reversed as SuSe is now "the" player.  Witness
> this article.
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/35084/
>
> hmmmmmmmmm.

To underline this, see Mandrakians at the LinuxTag 2000 in Stuttgart,
Germany
http://www.wolf-b.de/LinuxTag/LinuxTag.html

Year after that we had a demo point at AMD's booth and year after that
we did not have any point at all (no pun intended!) just Til Kampeter
being present at the Linux Printing booth.

Hopefully that will change in the future.

wobo
--
Public GnuPG key available at http://www.wolf-b.de/misc