Am Sonntag, 22. Juni 2003 09:21 schrieb richard bown:
> On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 07:44, richard bown wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > some progress
> > I've downloaded k3b 0.9pre2  and compiled, and it goes a lot further
> > with burning audio cds.
> > I'm now getting a new failure this time from cdrecord error 254.
> > the compile is very heavy on  lib useage
> > the compile took 1/2 hr on a 1.2G machine
> > it needs , and these are the ones I can remember
> > also libs
> > vorb libs
> > mad libs
> > nas libs
> > QT libs
> > the executables end up in /usr/local/
>
> Sri that should be /usr/local/KDE/bin

You should not install k3b outside the rest of kde. The default location for
kde under Mandrake is /usr, so you have to run ./configure with --prefix=/usr

> > |There are now redhat 9 rpms available if anyone wants to try
> >
> > http://fenrir.infoiasi.ro/~xcyborg/k3b/k3b-0.9pre2-1.athlon.rpm
> > http://fenrir.infoiasi.ro/~xcyborg/k3b/k3b-0.9pre2-1.i386.rpm
> >
> > now to try and find cdrecord 2.01a15.

I currently try to adapt as a fast solution the k3b-specfile from 0.8.1 from
cooker. As fast as this is done I will send it to the k3b-folks

Steffen