We sell these pens on our website and ours (Memodisk Brand) work outta da box with Mandrake Linux too!! No drivers, no nuthin. Same with Win2k and above but Linux invalidates the "security passwrod protection" on the pens if you enable it in Win. Linux just mounts it and reads/writes to/from it merrily!! Ha!! I just use Kwikdisk to easily mount the things. Great app that.

Regards,

Jason