On Thursday 26 June 2003 08:21 am, Guy Van Sanden wrote:

> Does anyone know if this is true?  Doe it go for the newer version of
> office?

As distributed in binary form this is true and I have tried it and confirmed.
I would guess since OO.o is open source, that the code to be able to do this
has been left in the sources but is just disabled, a la freetype2.  If you
(or somebody knew what they were doing, I would bet money that it could be
re-enabled.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx