Joeb,
Con posted his response on this list- I'm sure you saw it. Next time I
recompile, I think I'll set mine higher just to see if it helps. I'd really
be interested in learning about RedHat's thinking on this subject- can you
point us to where you learned about this? I'm all for doing anything to
increase performance.

Thanks,
Robert C.