(from lspci -v)

02:0d.0 Ethernet controller: Davicom Semiconductor, Inc. Ethernet 100/10
MBit (rev 31)
        Subsystem: Unknown device 4554:434e
        I/O ports at d400 [size=256]
        Memory at ff9fec00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
        Expansion ROM at ff980000 [disabled] [size=256K]

It uses the tulip module.
     tulip                  44032   1  (autoclean)

I've seen a few posts mentioning using the module "dmfe" instead of
"tulip". I will give that a go.

/Fred

--
Frederic Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>