James Sparenberg wrote:

Cheaters way to configure it. If you have the wizards installed. (urpmi
wizards will get it.) It will give you a new icon on the left called
Server Configuration. Chose Time Wizard from the list (it's at the
bottom scroll down.) and it will give you a list of working time
servers... and set things up to a working condition.

James

Noticed that the only wizards rpm available in Mandrake Club was for the old ML distributions. Will the rpm also work in 9.1 or should I just try it and see. I am only trying to find a time standard to sync my box. I use nistime via windows. Would like to find a Linux counterpart.

Gary