Hi Folks,

dunno if anyone of you has some experience with this wifi part.
However - I managed to get everything running etc., but I always need to manually use lvnet to put the correct settings.

From the /etc/modules.conf file I do see that a Post-Llading script /bin/fastvnet.sh is executed after the module for the hardware Driver has been loaded - to configure the Device. This script reads in the ~root/.vnetrc file to extract it's configuration.

Does anyone has such a File, that runs correctly somewhere laying around and would be willing to share it's content with me ?

Thx & Cheers

        Joerg
| Joerg Mertin              :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (Home)|
| in Neuchâtel/Schweiz      :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  (Alt1)|
| Stardust's LiNUX System   :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (Alt2)|
| PGP 2.6.3in Key on Demand :  Voice & Fax: +41(0)32 / 725 52 54       |
Home-Page: http://www.solsys.org