Today i can't make tests, but tomorrow i'll be
free and probably online so i'll try to be more
usefull.
I remember that i had a long passprhase with blanks
and it didn't work. I chose a simple word to try if
it could work and that was right.... so i didn't
change it and now i use that key with that passprhase.

Try this way. Hope it can help

Angelo