What I did was setup my laptop to run apache. I have a linksys dsl
router and have port 80 going to that machine. I then started up apache
to run on my laptop. As root I started camstream from the /var/www/html
directory and then have camstream save a snapshot every 9 seconds to
that directory. Now you have the graphic that is overwritten every 9
seconds in your html directory. Now just right yourself a html file that
refreshes every 10 seconds and reference the graphic ising the img tag.
boom ya got a camera on the web. I wanted to use my hevy duty server i
have sittng doing nothing its a Compaq dual 400 with 6 20 gig scsi
drives but the fans in this beast are way to loud for around the
puppies. So im stuck running it off my laptop.

--
Bill Beauchemin
www.billbeau.net

   Home Of