Hey all, I followed Juan's instructions and I no longer get all the
error messages like the 0001869 error in the console that I used to.  I
can run the install program no problem now.  When I try to run `wine
kpp.exe` though I get a dialogue box that says "ReadProcessMemory()
failed".  I did some googling and found other references to this error
when running Kazaa Lite on MDK 9.1 but I found no answers.  Has anyone
else had this and do they know how to fix it?  I have tried three
different versions of wine multiple DLL sets.  Thanks.

Tom

On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 17:43, Juan Luis Baptiste wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a little guide I published on:
>
> First of all, mdk's 9.1 wine rpm's ARE BROKEN. Any installer fails to install,
> with this error:
>
> file_set_error: No such file or directory
> fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosError no mapping for 0001869f
>
> I had this problem in three different machines, IMHO, the problem are the
> rpm's.
>
> I tried wine20030508 update from mandrake but is broken too. This time kazaa
> install with an error at the end, but when trying to run it it shows other
> errors I don't remember now.

<snip>