Am Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2003 23:37 schrieb Colin Close:
> Hi,
>
>       I'm on holiday from the 28th July (first time in years) and I don't
> want to miss any mail from the lists. Does anyone know how to automate
> Mozilla to do auto downloads. I know I could do a cron for the timimg
> but I've no idea how to automate Mozilla Mail.
> Any suggestions gratefully accepted.
>

> Colin Close

Why not use fetchmail?

Btw, your clock is incredible fast. You live in the future.

Martin
H E L I X Gesellschaft für Software & Engineering mbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 52              Telefon (069) 4789 35-30
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main           Telefax (069) 4789 35-44
http://www.helix-gmbh.net                [EMAIL PROTECTED]