On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 18:39, bascule wrote:
> james,
> i can't find an xmms file association setting in xmms' preferences, i have
> removed all references to xmms in the kde file associations dialogue
>
> bascule

Bascule,

   what happens if you cd into the .xmms file for the user.  I have a
file in there called xmms.m3u and it contains the url of the last m3u
file I listened to.  Could it be a case of I did it once and I'm going
to keep doing it till you tell me something different?  I moved mine to
the side and it had no affect as far as the perf of xmms is concerned.
If this site/song is in this file move it aside (like to old or
something) and see what happens.

James