chort wrote:

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 15:34, Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:

Hello all,

I posted this to the newbie list but didn't get a repsonse. I was hoping someone here could help me.

Does anyone know how to change the scroll steps in Evolution and Galeon? When I use my scroll mouse each click scrolls half a page. I want it a little smoother than that. What do I need to do to change it?

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know this doesn't help much, but I had the same problem with my Logitech Mouseman plugged in as USB. When I switched to a cordless Mouseman Optical as PS/2 the scrolling was significantly more smooth. I can only assume that the different driver made the difference in scrolling, but I couldn't find a setting to control it.

Try a different mouse?

I don't think that the mouse is the problem. I have three line scrolling in most apps (Mozilla, Opera, Konqueror, Galeon, etc.). I was mistaken about Galeon. I should have said Nautilus. I even have smooth scrolling in Mozilla-Firebird.

Any suggestions on where I can look to make the change?

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903)
                "Maxims for Revolutionists"