Jim C wrote:

I'm trying to add a source for the texstar stuff at http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/mandrake/9.1/rpms/

I've tried it with urpmi.addmedia but I think I am getting the with path wrong. Pointers anyone?

Jim C.

Did you do:

urpmi.addmedia texstar ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/mandrake/9.1/rpms with hdlist.cz

If you do (as long as the site is up) it should work.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903)
                "Maxims for Revolutionists"