On Wednesday 23 Jul 2003 1:52 pm, Ralph Crongeyer wrote:
> Anne, you should give K3B a shot. It's very nice! Get the 0.9
> version from the cooker.

I had k3b running under 9.0, but never got on with it quite as well as
xcdroast (opposite to what many people find, I know).  It simply
doesn't run out of the box on 9.1, and since xcdroast no longer has
the one problem I found before - not wanting to read from my
non-scsi-emulated cd/dvd - it isn't worth struggling with it.

Apart from this one start-up annoyance I'm very happy with xcdroast.

Thanks for your thoughts, though

Anne