On 27 Jul 2003 09:17:40 +0100 Richard Bown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> So I need to get postfix to accept mail for
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" ,which at the moment its rejecting.

Won't help for dyndns; but my postfix handles multiple domains --
documented at http://pfortin.com/Linux/PostFix

> I'm still going to need to setup a pop sever on my sons firewall machine
> as he uses winyuk OS.

Or install the imap (contains ipop) rpm, and start ipop service on your
linux box, and make sure the the firewall passes port 110 inbound if you
need to get mail from your server from the outside.  I'll leave the choice
of OS as firewall for others to shoot at... :>