With 9.0 and previous, I extracted the contents of the iso's to one
partition and installed from there. I since did a RedHat hd install, and
it only wanted to know the location of the iso files. That was very
convenient, so on this 9.1 install, I didn't extract the iso contents
first. When this install started, it only asked the location and name of
one iso. I proceeded anyway, thinking the installer must be smart enough
to find the other two co-located iso's when it needed them.

Apparently not. I get about 1/3 through "installing packages", and every
subsequent package generates a generic "error installing" message and
wants to know if I want to continue anyway. I clicked yes to go on
anyway a couple dozen times now and see no improvement. It makes me
think this installer to too dumb to use the #2 & #3 iso files to keep on
going.

Am I wrong? Must I extract all iso contents the old fashioned way in
order to get a full install?
--
"Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry."
                                                Ephesians 4:26 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/