Lawson, Jim wrote:

I did. I use 9.0 as a firewall to share my modem connection. I can cut the
hub off and turn it back on with out any problems with 9.0. In 9.1 if I cut
it off I have to reboot the server to get the internet connection working
again.

Have you tried:

service network restart

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Rambo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 8:43 AM To: Mandrake List Subject: [expert] 9.0 > 9.1 upgrade

Has anyone performed an upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1? Any problems or things I need to watch for if I decide to go the upgrade route instead of a fresh install?

Thanks.

-- Brant Fitzsimmons [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)