Rob Blomquist wrote:

On Thursday 31 July 2003 08:52 pm, Miark wrote:

Apparently so. When I loaded KDE today, the KDE bootsplash was
a Penguin herding a group of Winblows icons--I must have
urpmi'ed some Texstar 3.1.3 RPMs without realizing it.

Interesting, I can't find KDE 3.1.3 on Texstar's site yet. They only have 3.1.2.

Rob

Which site? It's on the ibiblio site.

I'm been running 3.1.3 since early last night on one computer and this morning on another. Working groovily. :-)

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)