On Monday 04 August 2003 08:59 am, Kitchener, Steve wrote:
> Hi...
>
> Sorry to but in - but I am waiting to install the new kernel .25 but I am
> holding off until I can find and build the new rams for Nvidia, I can find
> the rpm on the Mandrake club site, but I cannot find the src rpms, do they
> exist and if so, where would they be located.

Did you know that nVidia has released a new driver set and also has now
released them in the format of a self-installation script which compiles
itself if necessary?  It works great and is available from the nVidia website
driver download section.

After you download the .run file, make sure it is executable.  switch to init
3 and then execute the file as root.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx