Not sure if this is the right list for this type of question but I will plunge
in anyway.  I am running Postfix 2.04 on my Linux system and using Fetchmail
to pull down mail from my ISP and inject it into Postfix.  I have local
aliases setup for all of the ISP accounts so the mail comes in from the ISP
mail address and is then routed to the local address.

What I am trying to do is to get Postfix to use RBL checks to bounce mail when
it comes from a DNSBL listed address.  I am currently using Procmail and
Spamassassin for filtering but the DNSBL filters in Spamassassin don't seem
to be working at all since mail is never tagged when it comes from a DNSBL
listed spammer.  I suspect that it is seeing the headers from my ISP as the
originating source due to Fetchmail and is therefore deciding that
blocklisted spam is actually from my ISP and thus okay.

I also suspect that the Postfix RBL client restrictions are failing for much
the same reason, it reads the ISP headers and decides that the mail is okay.

Has anyone on the list implemented a solution that enables DNSBL filtering
from Postfix when mail is injected with Fetchmail, or even some method of
directly checking DNSBL from Procmail and rejecting the mail there?

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer