On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 16:12, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Another mail, sent last Friday, that I haven't seen on the lists:
>
> I occasionally need to view a multi-page tif - a fax to email document
> - and embarrassingly have to take it to the awful windows imaging
> program to view it.  Surely there is something in linux that can
> handle this?
>
> Anne

In libtiff-progs is the program tiffsplit:

from man tiffsplit
NAME
       tiffsplit - split a multi-image TIFF into single-image TIFF files

I've used this and tiffcp from the same package to do some pretty big
jobs at work where we work with 6000+ trial exhibits, some more then
several hundred thousand pages long (those are all single pagers,
however the other side gives us their docs in multipage format, so I've
used tiffsplit on them)

give that a try and then convert it to ps. to print, or just print the
tiffs.