I have been using Linux now for a few years and with the latest rounds of
viruses I just done get it! Why are IT Mgrs still employed by companies that
alow them to use M$ servers? I just dont get it! First off the savings in
licenseing fees alone would suggest using Linux based servers. Second to
install a Linux based email server running mail scanning software that scans
for dangerous attachements is easy and free. the damn anti-virus software is
free and not only that it can be updated using a damn cron file.

If all businesses rather small or large ran Linux and scanned there in and
out going mail there wouldnt be these stupid ass viruses. Just imagin the
cost savings some corporations would have dumping M$ email servers for
Postfix or Sendmail!!!!