Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva wrote:

Hi List!

I'm trying to find some tool that allow me to convert easyly my pine's addressbook to mozilla/netscape addressbook, and even possible, to palm as well.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Hi Alan,

I don't know of any tool that will do this other then you and the keyboard. I've done it before for a friend who needed to import the thing into Mozilla. All that is really involved in getting it done is to open the file in a text editor and arrange the contents in a manner that Mozilla will find acceptable. Save it as a csv file.

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."
Registered Linux User # 186492